Our Churches‎ > ‎

St George's Church, Camberwell - some history

The church of St George, Camberwell has an entry in Southwark Diocese's list of "former" places of worship because the original church, built in 1824, was declared redundant in 1972 due to structural defects.

The document about St George's church, Camberwell below has been copied directly from the Southwark Diocese website and is displayed here for ease of viewing.